Many a times an eBook is enough instead of buying the hard copy of the book. Google search can sometimes be helpful but in most the cases, search for a textbook leads to some spam or fake sites. Here is an easy way to download books.
1. Goto libgen.is or http://gen.lib.rus.ec/
2. Type in your textbook name, make sure the spelling is correct.
To confirm the spelling search the book in Amazon or Google and then copy the book’s title.
3. Click on search. If you find the book, click on year to make sure you see all the editions arranged year-wise.
4. Click on the title of the book now.
5. You’ll see all the details of the book.
6. Click again on the title of the book to go to download page.
7. Click on the GET to download book.
And the book is downloaded.
Feel free to comment if you’ve any questions.